The final step in the publishing process is marketing and distributing your book.
Our options include:
- Distributing a media release to over 200 media outlets in Saskatchewan and/or Manitoba.
- Sending a flyer to bookstores and libraries in Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
- Showcasing your book synopsis, cover and flipbook-style sample pages, with the option of a PayPal purchase icon, on Benchmark Press’ online bookstore.
- Selling your book through popular websites, such as Amazon.ca.
- Marketing your book to the Saskatchewan Publishers Group, who may sell your book through its website, saskbooks.com, or at various trade shows across Saskatchewan.
- Promoting your book on our social media accounts.
- Creating a dedicated website to promote your book.
- Providing you with a copy of our Saskatchewan or Manitoba Media Directory, so that you can contact the media to further promote your book and launch event.
Benchmark Press can help raise awareness about your upcoming book and/or launch, but you can opt out of this service if you don’t intend to sell your books or if you would like to handle it yourself to save money. By taking the time to create your media releases and posters, talking to bookstores, and attending local trade shows, you can successfully market your own book.